IDIS 205 Changing Climate/Changing World: The Future of Food
Enroll in IDIS 205 Changing Climate/Changing World: The Future of Food for 1 credit.
- Meets Mondays 7-8:30 p.m. in Conway 153.
- Download Lecture Schedule (PDF)
- Led by Dr. Michael Lewis, Professor of Environmental Studies.
- This is an interdisciplinary course, which means this class has a different guest lecturer each week offering a unique perspective on how we might think about the future of agriculture and food, given our changing climate and changing world. This intellectual feast is for students interested in any college major and lets you meet faculty from several majors at SU.
- For registered students, the course is pass/fail to encourage academic exploration.
- Lectures are free and open to the public.
How to Enroll
Participants can register for 1 credit or no credit:
To register for credit, enroll on GullNet for IDIS 205-151 Changing Climate/Changing World, Class #2825. For registered students, the course is pass/fail to encourage academic exploration.
To register for no credit and no cost, enroll following the directions below. There are three links to register without credit, based on your status:
For more information, contact: FultonSustainability@h-keshohin.com